IT Maintenance Contracts & SLA’s
Wirral-Net offer a comprehensive and flexible support service that is designed to ensure the smooth running of your IT systems, allowing you to concentrate on your business. Our fully managed service offers quality and reliability at a fraction of the cost of providing in-house IT support. We provide you with a highly effective support service in flexible pre-paid hour blocks, not monthly service charges, so you know exactly what your IT budget will be but you only pay for the hours you use.
Whilst we are always happy to help with any IT related problem, at Wirral-Net we believe in proactive IT support. We do our best to prevent things from going wrong to initially, but when problems do arise we are able to quickly and effectively respond to minimise downtime. Our proactive approach to IT maintenance helps to significantly reduce the number, severity of problems our clients encounter when compared with traditional break and fix approach. By reducing faults, maintaining system efficiency and providing advice on best use, we can help to significantly reduce your costs.
Our maintenance agreements include a variety of benefits which can be tailored to your needs, including:
- 24/7 Support -Wirral-Net offer around the clock support, which includes English bank holidays, and our support agreements can be tailored to individual client’s needs.
- Speedy Response Times – We prioritise support requests into three categories based on the impact of the outage, with more serious issues resolved within 4 hours.
- Telephone Support – Wirral-Net will provide free telephone support on all pre-paid hour blocks.
- Remote Support – Wirral-Net will provide remote support on all pre-paid hour blocks in half hour denominations.
- On-Site Call Outs – All onsite call outs will be deducted from prepaid hour blocks in 1 hour denominations with Job lengths agreed before work is undertaken.
- Server Maintenance–remote maintenance activities, such as software updates and data backups, conducted out of hours to prolong healthy operation.
- Desktop/Laptop Maintenance – remote maintenance activities, such as software updates and hard drive de-fragmentation, conducted out of hours to prolong healthy operation.
- Server Re-builds – Rebuilds conducted by Wirral-Net senior technicians once they are satisfied that no other reasonable action can be taken to resolve the reported issue.
- Desktop Laptop Re-Builds – Rebuilds conducted by Wirral-Net senior technicians once they are satisfied that no other reasonable action can be taken to resolve the reported issue.
- Warranty Repairs – Any equipment provided by Wirral-Net will be repaired free of charge with no hourly deductions within the first three months of invoice date. Anything after three months but fewer than twelve months will be repaired and time will be deducted from the pre-paid hour blocks in half hour deductions giving a 50% labour discount.
- Strategic IT Consultancy – Wirral-Net offers clients who purchase pre-paid hour blocks an option of IT strategy meetings designed to help boost the productivity and efficiency of their IT systems. Generally speaking, we aim to help our clients identify and implement the most appropriate technology to enable their overall business strategy.
- Exchange database file backups – EDB files contain all emails, contacts and calendars, and are considered business critical files. Wirral-Net will take bi-annual back-ups of this file and use specialist software to export them from an .EDB file to a .PST file (outlook file) which can be stored on-site.